SEAD Gallery Summer Preview
We have many interesting artists featured in the gallery this summer! Read up on who’s visiting us and make sure to mark down their exhibit in your calendar!
April 28 – June 11 || James Thompson
- Former Texas A&M student James Thompson is a multimedia artist currently working out of Seattle, Washington. His show explores themes of place and identity and how they work together and conflict. Don’t miss this conceptual exhibit featuring photography and found object sculptures!
May 21 – July 16 || Inari Krohn
- Inari Krohn combines engraving, watercolor, and printmaking into skillfully crafted prints that are quietly beautiful. Inspired by her home country of Finland, many of Inari’s prints showcase delicate nature scenes, encompassing forests, birds, and meadows.
June 16 – August 13 || Thomas M. Cavaness and John Krajicek
- We are honored to host the work of two Texas abstract expressionist artists, Thomas M. Cavaness and John Krajicek. Both artists are located right here in Bryan/College Station, and their paintings feature bold strokes and bright colors. Join us to celebrate the opening of their exhibit with a reception at 6:30PM on June 16!
July 21 – September 10 || Kristine Kainer
- Kristine Kainer specializes in oil painting, and her topics of interest include seascapes, food, and miniature paintings. Many of her paintings reflect everyday objects in the soft stroke of oil paints, adding beauty and dimension to pieces of our daily lives. Learn more about Kristine and her art at kristinekainer.com.
August 18 – September 10 || Sam Baker
- Sam Baker is a musician, photographer, and oil painter, deeply in touch with the world around him. To learn more about Sam, visit his website at sambakermusic.com.